Call Us, Write Us, Or Knock On Our Door
OUT OF TOWN
No matter what the reason, deciding to undergo a plastic surgery is a life changing decision which requires some planning. At Miami Lakes Plastic Surgery we have thousands of visitors from all over the world who travel in order to be treated by one of our the many top plastic surgeons we have on our team or to take advantage of our many seasonal specials.
contact us and book your free Consultation
Why Miami Lakes Plastic Surgery?
The answer is simple: at Miami Lakes, we offer the best plastic surgeons at boutique pricing. Our typical patient has done their research, shopped around, and committed to one of our many talented plastic surgeons before they call to schedule their consultation.
Plan for Success
The possibility of at last having a surgery you have quite possibly wanted the majority of your adult life can make you dizzy with excitement, and no one is more excited to serve you than the Miami Lakes team.
Achieving the best results from a plastic surgery depends on two important factors:
- The skill level, experience, and artistry of the plastic surgeons performing the procedure.
- How well each patient takes care of themselves after the procedure is done.
Here are some factors to take into consideration prior to booking:
- Weight Fluctuations- Fluctuations in weight before and after surgery adversely affect the plastic surgeon’s hard work. Many patients come to us after losing weight, which we love BUT if you are in the process of losing weight, make sure you have reached your target and have maintained the same weight for at least three months prior to surgery. In the weeks leading up to surgery patients are advised to eat well, exercise, and rid themselves of bad habits such as smoking. Many patients stick to their new healthier lifestyles after surgery, as it helps protect their surgeon’s hard work!
- Expectations – Keep your expectations realistic. Many patients have a whole portfolio of “wish pics” which is helpful in planning your procedure. When selecting wish pictures, select photos of people who are similar to you in bone structure, height, ethnicity, and weight.
- Frame of Mind – Plastic surgery will not fix a marriage, get you a raise, or fight mental illness. While it can greatly boost your self-confidence which carries over into other aspects of your life, patients seeking surgery should not expect other areas of their lives “fixed”.
Subscribe To Our newsletter
receive updates on specials and deals we may have in future events
Planning Your Procedure
Read the staff biographies, and watch some videos then select which surgeon you would like to carry out your procedure. Below is an example of the progression of events out of town patients can expect throughout their time with Jolie Plastic Surgery.
- Contact us via online chat, or by phone during business hours at (786) 347-9140
- Make it easy on yourself and request a virtual consultation. Your patient coordinator sends a simple questionnaire via email, and request several pictures of you to be studied by your selected
- Lock in your pricing and schedule your surgery date with one of our surgical coordinators by making a deposit. This is also the best opportunity to explore financing options.
- Keep your weight stable and if you smoke, stop at least 30 days prior to any procedure.
- You are now in the care of the pre-operative department, which will send you specific instructions requested by your surgeon, along with a preliminary medical questionnaire, and a prescription for required laboratory testing.
- We can send a prescription for testing to your facility of choice if need be. All testing should be done in your hometown, not more than 30 days prior to the scheduled surgery date. Based on the results of the initial testing, the surgeon may require additional testing. Results are considered expired at 30 days and it is your responsibility to have the results to us within the allotted time. Testing must be done anywhere between 2 weeks and 29 days prior to your surgery date.
- Once you are cleared for surgery, it’s time to book your flight! To calculate your return date, use the handy recovery timeline below based on your selected procedure. Please note that all patients must arrive in Miami by NOON THE DAY BEFORE THEIR FIRST PRE-OPERATIVE APPOINTMENT.
- We put together a recovery timeline to help you plan your stay in Miami
|Procedure||Ok to fly after||Notes|
|Brazilian Butt Lift||7-10 days||You must return to Miami Lakes for a follow-up consultation with your surgeon to ensure healing is underway. BBL patients schedule their first post-operative drainage massage appointments.|
|Tummy Tuck||9-10 days||You must return to Miami Lakes for a follow-up consultation with your surgeon to ensure healing is underway. Tummy Tuck patients schedule their first post-operative drainage massage appointments.|
|Liposuction||5-7 days||You go home on the same day.|
|Breast Procedures||5-7 days||You must return to Miami Lakes for one or more follow-up appointments with your surgeon to ensure healing is underway.|
|Eyelid Surgery||5 days||Recovery depends on the type of procedure, upper eyelids, or a combination of upper/lower lids.|
All procedures at Jolie are outpatient; meaning once the procedure is complete, the anesthesia has worn off, and you have been evaluated by the post-operative department, you return to your hotel, or place or lodging. Patients must arrange a companion over age 18 to pick them up immediately following surgery. This person should also remain at your side for at least the first 24 hours to assist you.
Miami International Airport
Address: 2100 NW 42nd Ave Miami, FL 33142
Phone: (305) 876-7000
Fort Lauderdale Airport
Address: 2100 NW 42nd Ave Miami, FL 33142
Phone: (305) 876-7000
Make a Vacation Out of Your Trip!
Take full advantage of your time in Miami! We encourage patients to adopt a healthier lifestyle in the months leading up to their procedures, what better time to relax than on the white sand beaches which surround us? Take advantage of world-class spas, go sightseeing, enjoy our local art with a tour of Wynwood, or go shopping in Bal Harbour. While your surgeon will have you on a strict regimen of healthy eating, no smoking, and no drinking, there is no reason not to make the most of your time in our fair city. Miami is a premier tourist destination, and at Miami Lakes Plastic Surgery we invite you to take it all in, as long as you adhere to your pre-operative instructions, of course.
Miami Lakes Plastic Surgery
We realize that deciding to undergo any plastic surgery procedure is a major life decision. The majority of our patients save for months in order to finally obtain the procedure they have wanted for so long. When you decide to contact us, make sure to ask about our comfortable financing options. At Miami Lakes, we pride ourselves in providing the best plastic and cosmetic surgery center and some of the top plastic surgeons in Miami, at a price point our patients can afford.
Ready to get started? Click HERE and ask for a virtual consultation!
what our clients say about us
A prominent, beautiful, and projecting neck with a well-contoured neck is the best feature of a woman and man’s facial beauty. A growing body of
Neck liposuction is a reliable cosmetic surgery that removes stubborn pockets of fat from the neck, chin, and jawline. The procedure allows the patient to