Are you dreaming of a sculpted body but struggling with stubborn fat? Plus Size Lipo 360 might be the answer you’ve been searching for. This revolutionary procedure combines the power of liposuction with a 360-degree approach to give you the body you’ve always wanted.
Not only does it remove excess fat, but it also contours and sculpts the body to perfection. Whether you’re looking to shed those last few pounds or undergo a major transformation, Plus Size Lipo 360 is worth considering. Let’s dive into what Plus Size Lipo 360 entails, its benefits, costs, and everything else you need to know to make an informed decision.
How Much Does Plus Size Lipo 360 Cost?
The price of Plus Size Lipo 360 can range from $8,000 to $15,000 and can vary widely depending on various factors including the geographic location of the clinic, the experience of the surgeon, and the extent of the procedure.
It’s important to note that this is a significant investment and patients should carefully consider their options. Additionally, because Plus Size Lipo 360 is considered a cosmetic procedure, it is not typically covered by insurance. Patients should be prepared to pay for the procedure out-of-pocket or consider financing options.
Addressing Obesity: Is Lipo 360 the Right Choice?
Obesity is a growing concern worldwide. With the increasing number of people looking for solutions to shed excess weight, Lipo 360 has emerged as a popular choice. But is it the right choice for obesity? Lipo 360 is an advanced form of liposuction that targets the entire midsection, removing fat from not just one, but all angles, hence the term ‘360’.
For individuals with obesity, traditional weight loss methods might not be as effective or fast. Plus Size Lipo 360 can be an excellent option for those who have been struggling to lose weight through diet and exercise. It’s important to note that while Lipo 360 can significantly reduce fat and contour the body, it is not a weight-loss procedure. It is more about reshaping and sculpting the body.
Before considering Plus Size Lipo 360, it is essential to consult a medical professional. They will evaluate your health, medical history, and weight loss goals to determine if you are a good candidate for the procedure. It is also crucial to have realistic expectations and understand that while Lipo 360 can enhance your appearance and boost your confidence, it is not a magic solution for obesity.
What is the Difference Between Lipo 360 and Traditional Lipo?
Traditional Liposuction and Lipo 360 are both cosmetic procedures designed to remove excess fat and sculpt the body. The key difference between the two lies in their approach and outcomes. Traditional Liposuction targets specific parts of the body, such as the abdomen, thighs, or arms, and may require multiple sessions for different areas.
Lipo 360, on the other hand, takes a more comprehensive, 360-degree approach, addressing the entire midsection in one session to create a balanced and harmonious contour. While recovery times are similar for both, the choice between Traditional Liposuction and Lipo 360 depends on the individual’s body type, aesthetic goals, and the surgeon’s recommendation.
Taking Care of Your New Body: Post-Procedure Tips
After undergoing Plus Size Lipo 360, taking care of your new body is essential for maintaining the results and ensuring a smooth recovery. Here are some post-procedure tips:
- Wear Compression Garments: Your surgeon will likely recommend wearing compression garments. These help reduce swelling and support your new contours.
- Take Prescribed Medications: Follow your surgeon’s instructions regarding medications to manage pain and reduce the risk of infection.
- Avoid Strenuous Activity: It’s important to take it easy after the procedure. Avoid strenuous activity and follow your surgeon’s recommendations regarding when you can return to your normal activities.
- Maintain a Healthy Diet: Eating a balanced diet is crucial for healing. Focus on consuming foods that are rich in nutrients.
- Stay Hydrated: Drinking plenty of water can aid in the healing process.
- Attend Follow-Up Appointments: Attend all follow-up appointments with your surgeon to monitor your healing and address any concerns.
Long-Term Maintenance and Lifestyle Changes
While Plus Size Lipo 360 can significantly enhance your body contours, it’s important to understand that the results need to be maintained through lifestyle changes. Here are some tips for long-term maintenance:
- Maintain a Stable Weight: Significant weight fluctuations can affect the results of your procedure. Aim to maintain a stable weight through a balanced diet and regular exercise.
- Exercise Regularly: Engage in regular physical activity to maintain muscle tone and a healthy weight.
- Eat a Balanced Diet: Focus on consuming a diet that is rich in fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, and whole grains.
- Avoid Smoking and Excessive Alcohol: Smoking and excessive alcohol consumption can have negative effects on your body and the longevity of your results.
What BMI Do You Need for Plus Size Lipo 360?
Most cosmetic surgeons recommend patients maintain a stable weight at least four to six months before the plus size lipo 360. Research shows that patients within 15 to 20 pounds of their ideal weight can undergo the plus size liposuction 360 procedure.
Other doctors recommend that patients maintain a BMI of 35 or less to avoid complications after the procedure. There is no exact BMI standard for plus size lipo 360 because it varies from patient to patient.
How Many Pounds can Lipo 360 Remove?
Plus-size liposuction can remove up to ten pounds of fatty tissues from your body. However, the fat elimination depends on your specific needs. For instance, you may not need to eliminate ten pounds if you are overweight.
On the other hand, if you are obese, your surgeon will remove at least ten pounds or more to give your body a more aesthetically pleasing, healthier, and firmer appearance. Discuss your requirements with a qualified and board-certified surgeon to make an informed decision.
It’s important to understand that Lipo 360 does not replace healthy lifestyle habits like regular exercise and a balanced diet. It is most suitable for individuals who are close to their ideal weight but have specific areas of stubborn fat that resist traditional weight loss methods.
How to Recover From Plus Size Lipo 360?
Recovery from Lipo 360, like any surgical procedure, is an important phase that requires proper care and attention. Here are some general guidelines for recovering from Lipo 360:
- Follow your surgeon’s instructions: Your surgeon will provide specific post-operative instructions tailored to your case. It’s crucial to follow them carefully to ensure optimal healing and minimize the risk of complications.
- Take prescribed medications: Your surgeon may prescribe medications, such as pain relievers and antibiotics, to manage pain, prevent infection, and aid in the healing process. Take these medications as directed.
- Wear compression garments: You will likely be instructed to wear compression garments or specialized post-surgical garments to help control swelling, promote healing, and shape the treated areas. Follow your surgeon’s recommendations regarding the duration and type of compression garment to wear.
- Manage swelling and bruising: Swelling and bruising are common after liposuction. You can apply cold compresses or ice packs to the treated areas in the initial days to help reduce swelling. Avoid hot baths, saunas, or activities that can increase swelling.
- Take it easy and rest: Allow yourself sufficient time to rest and recover. Avoid strenuous activities, heavy lifting, or exercise for the period recommended by your surgeon. Gradually ease back into your regular routine as advised.
- Maintain a healthy diet: Eating a balanced diet rich in nutrients can support the healing process. Stay hydrated and consume foods that promote tissue repair and reduce inflammation.
- Attend follow-up appointments: Regularly scheduled follow-up appointments with your surgeon are crucial. They will monitor your progress, address any concerns, and provide further guidance on your recovery.
- Be patient and realistic: It’s important to have realistic expectations regarding your results and the recovery process. Remember that healing takes time, and it may take several weeks or even months to see the final outcome.
It’s essential to note that these are general guidelines, and your surgeon’s specific instructions should take precedence. They will provide you with detailed instructions based on your unique circumstances. If you have any concerns or questions during your recovery, do not hesitate to contact your surgeon for guidance and support.
- Sonobello.com. (n.d.). What Is Lipo 360? Sono Bello. April 6, 2022.
- Premierlipo.com. (n.d.). 360 Lipo: Remove Fat from Your Stomach, Hips, and Back. Premier Lipo. September 9, 2022