Call Us Today
Free Consultation with
Dr. Ernesto Torres
Your voice has the power to ignite change in the way the healthcare system works. Share your story with us, and together we can create a better future for everyone.
Dr. Ernesto V Torres specializes in general surgery in Miami, FL and has over 24 years of experience in the field of medicine. He graduated from his medical school with his medical degree in 1997. He is affiliated with numerous hospitals in Florida and more, including Plantation General Hospital. Dr. Ernesto V Torres is licensed to practice by the state board in Florida.
Medical Training & Board Certifications
- He is a participant in Medicare Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) Incentive Program.
- And extensive training in Medicare Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Program.
- Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program
- Participated in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program
- Committed to heart health through the Million Hearts® initiative.
An affiliated hospital is a hospital where a doctor can practice and admit patients. Affiliation usually means doctors can admit patients to a hospital. Dr. Ernesto V Torres is professionally affiliated with the following hospitals in Miami area and more:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Address: 401 NW 42ND AVE, PLANTATION, FL 33317
- Phone: 9545875010
- Hospital Type: Acute Care Hospitals
- Hospital overall rating: 2
- Emergency Services: Yes
- Larkin Community Hospital
- Larkin Community Hospital Palm Springs Campus
- Doctors Hospital
- Coral Gables Hospital
Languages & Education
Scientific And Medical Societies
Dr. Ernesto Torres
20+ Years of surgical experience
LICENSURE AND CERTIFICATIONS
American Board of Surgery – Board certified General Surgeon
American College of Surgeons
Association of American Medical College
State of Florida Medical License
Resident and Associate
Society of the American College of Surgeons
SAGES Resident Member